What to look for when selecting a Property Manager?
When selecting the right Property Manager, it is important you consider these important factors:
- That your Property Manager will accurately appraise your rental property to quickly rent it to quality Tenants keeping your vacancy period to a minimum.
- Understands the importance of good service and presentation to attract the right Tenant, who in turn will pay the rent on time and respect the property.
- Knows the importance of in-depth Tenant induction, ensuring they are well educated on expectations ensuring a much better chance of tenancy success.
- Believes the rent must be paid on time every time and educates the Tenant accordingly.
- Promptly attends to repairs and maintenance as they are observed or reported by the Tenant.
- Ensures the property is kept well maintained at a high level of cleanliness at property inspections and quickly follows up with the Tenant anything found to be unsatisfactory.
- Makes sure the property is vacated satisfactorily to a high standard of cleanliness, allowing for reasonable fair wear and tear, comparing the property to a comprehensive written condition report and a variety of digital photos taken at the tenancy start.