Renting Out Property without Hassle – What Bayleys Property Management Does for You
Demands for Christchurch rental property is higher than ever before, according to Trade Me’s Property Report rental prices have gone up by 15%, and available rental accommodation is being snapped up as soon as it appears on the market.
So it doesn’t come as a surprise that not only seasoned property investors want to tap into Christchurch’s booming rental market. People have even re-located to holiday homes to rent out their houses for a while. But while the profits to be made are enticing, you might be put off by the hassles that come with renting out property. You might not have the time to conduct viewings and to get clued up on the Real Estate Law. How do you deal with (potential) tenants? And what do you do if you encounter problems?
Don’t give up the idea of an income through rental property in Christchurch. Bayleys Property Management make renting out property hassle-free. Below we have listed 10 things our Property Managers do for you.
- Bayleys’ Property Managers in Christchurch are highly skilled in the Residential Tenancy Act 1986. We know the best action to take to efficiently manage your tenancy and minimise risk.
- Worried about getting swamped by hopeful tenants and about selecting the right one? With numerous people showing up for viewings, this is justified. However, if you use Bayleys Property Management you won’t have to worry about either. We conduct viewings on your behalf and have an exhaustive tenant database to find the best match. Our authority to do background checks gives you extra security, just like our regular and detailed property inspections.
- Maximise your returns with Bayleys! We review current tenancies well in advance to the end of a lease and usually have quality tenants lined up as soon as the property is vacated to ensure maximum occupancy. Moreover, we regularly monitor rental levels and initiate increases.
- Bayleys’ Christchurch Property Managers are big into round-the-clock support. We are contactable 7 days a week, with a Duty Manager on call 24/7. It goes without saying that we’ll contact you immediately in any pressing matters, too. When it comes to rent payments, we check those daily as well to make sure you’re paid on time, every time.
- Bayleys’ Property Management is portfolio based. That means that your Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing your property. No second or third parties to deal with inspections, no administration staff to get past, no middlemen, no communication errors. Instead you have one point of contact who deals with your queries fast and efficiently.
- We advertise your rental property on 3 online platforms: Trade Me, Realestate.co.nz and in our own listings. What’s more, we are experts in local media advertising.
- Bayleys Property Management equals hassle-free property maintenance. We have excellent and reliable contractors at hand to take care of any possible repairs and supply you with quotes for any larger jobs. Of course we’re also happy to use any tradesmen suggested by you.
- We can help with the tax man. Bayleys Property Management supplies you with detailed income and expenditure summaries so you can claim the maximum tax benefits. Besides, all our property management fees are tax deductible.
- We equip your future tenants with handy resources such as cleaning lists and maintenance guidelines to ensure your property is kept in a great condition.
- With Bayleys Property Management you do get great service. What you don’t get are hidden fees. Many realty management companies have a host of extra charges for arranging advertising, final bond inspections, property condition reports, representation in court and so on. All those things are FREE at Bayleys Property Management!
We hope that our support encourages you to embark on the adventure of renting out property. Keep checking back for our next blog which will give all you (first-time) landlords some handy tips on avoiding common pitfalls.