What to look for when selecting a Property Manager?
When selecting the right Property Manager, it is important you consider these important factors:
- That your Property Manager will accurately appraise your rental property to quickly rent it to quality Tenants keeping your vacancy period to a minimum.
- Understands the importance of good service and presentation to attract the right Tenant, who in turn will pay the rent on time and respect the property.
- Knows the importance of in-depth Tenant induction, ensuring they are well educated on expectations ensuring a much better chance of tenancy success.
- Believes the rent must be paid on time every time and educates the Tenant accordingly.
- Promptly attends to repairs and maintenance as they are observed or reported by the Tenant.
- Ensures the property is kept well maintained at a high level of cleanliness at property inspections and quickly follows up with the Tenant anything found to be unsatisfactory.
- Makes sure the property is vacated satisfactorily to a high standard of cleanliness, allowing for reasonable fair wear and tear, comparing the property to a comprehensive written condition report and a variety of digital photos taken at the tenancy start.
If you feel your current Property Manager is not providing this service, please feel free to contact Lisa on 375 4842 or 029 9422 157 for an informal chat.