Fantastic location on the city fringe, walking distance to all the city has to offer. Located on the middle storey of the back block so nice and private.
- Designer kitchen with hob, under bench over, dish drawer and plenty of cupboard space.
- Open plan living area with a sunny north facing balcony overlooking Bealey Ave.
- Double bedroom located a the back of the apartment with good sized wardrobe.
- Separate bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and laundry facilities.
- Two wall mounted heaters - one in the hallway and one in the bedroom.
- Double glazed and fully insulated.
- Off street allocated parking for 1 x car
Available mid-December, tenancy term negotiable. No pets sorry. Please note this property is only available UNFURNISHED.
Please contact Anna on 375 4713 or Amy on 375 4970 for more information.
If after viewing, you would like to apply to rent this property, click on the "Apply Now" button above to complete our Tenancy Application. Please do not complete an application form until you have viewed the property.
To rent this property, you will be required to pay : 2 x weeks rent in advance and the equivalent of 4 weeks rent as bond.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00pm. We are located at 3 Deans Ave, corner Deans and Moorhouse Ave.
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Off Street Parking: 1
18/118 Bealey Avenue, Christchurch Central, Canterbury 508 ( get directions )