Great location (off Kilmore Street) close to numerous amenities and easy walking distance to Victoria Street cafes, bars and restaurants, and take an easy 50 metre stroll down to the popular Pomeroys Brewery.
This apartment features :
* Gated and keypad entry to complex
* Upstairs apartment
* One level living - 74sqm
* Functionally designed kitchen with Bosch stainless steel dishwasher and oven
* Open plan dining and lounge opening to large north facing balcony
* 2 x good sized double bedrooms with their own ensuite bathrooms
* Heatpump and fully alarmed
* Pre-wired for high speed internet, Sky and Freeview TV
* Secured carport parking and visitor parking available
* Large lockable storage shed available per apartment
***Please note this property is only available unfurnished.***
Available mid April, lease term negotiable.
Phone Anna on 375 4713 or Hannah on 375 4137 for more information.
If after viewing, you would like to apply to rent this property, click on the "Apply Now" button above to complete our Tenancy Application. Please do not complete an application form until you have viewed the property.
To rent this property, you will be required to pay : 2 x weeks rent in advance and the equivalent of 4 weeks rent as bond.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00pm. We are located at 3 Deans Ave, corner Deans and Moorhouse Ave.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 2)
- Off Street Parking: 1
10/7 Bangor Street, Christchurch Central, Canterbury 508 ( get directions )