This architecturally designed home is one of a kind! Set down a rear driveway this large home over 400m2 offers a lot of living in a lot of home.
- Large entrance hallway
- A master chef kitchen with gas cooking, quality appliances including fitted double door fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Expansive multi-functional living areas with large bi-fold doors to sunny patio, deck and gardens
- Fully fitted study/office with its own entrance
- Guest room with en suite bathroom
- Guest toilet
- Separate fully fitted laundry
- Internal access double garage
- Large rumpus/games room or 7th bedroom with balcony
- 5 Double bedrooms all with fully fitted cupboards
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe and plenty of additional storage together with a spacious en suite bathroom offering double showers and vanities. The master bedroom has its own balcony overlooking the gardens.
- Main bathroom with a sauna has a bath, shower and toilet
-Set on approximately 1200m2
-Beautiful established fully enclosed gardens
-Swim spa fitness system
This home is double glazed throughout, fully insulated with under floor heating, ducted heating throughout and a gas fire in the living area. There is a also an alarm system.
In zone for Christchurch Boys and Girls and Burnside Schools. Walking distance to Jelly Park. Close to the airport and City.
Pets by strict negotiation.
Available early June for a long term lease.
If after viewing, you would like to apply to rent this property, click on the "Apply Now" button above to complete our Tenancy Application. Please do not complete an application form until you have viewed the property.
To rent this property, you will be required to pay : 2 x weeks rent in advance and the equivalent of 4 weeks rent as bond.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00pm. We are located at 3 Deans Ave, corner Deans and Moorhouse Ave.
- Bedroom: 7
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fireplace