Fabulous location on the city fringe, just a short walk into the city centre and close to Southern Cross Hospital and Edgeware Shopping Centre. Located on the ground floor in the front block so sought after location! Nicely decorated in neutral tones with quality chattels throughout.
- Designer kitchen with breakfast bar, under bench oven, hob and dish drawer
- Spacious open plan living opening onto a sunny North facing courtyard
- Two good sized double bedrooms with wardrobes and wall mounted panel heaters
- Fully insulated, double glazed and 3x wall mounted panel heaters
- Small North facing lockable courtyard - access from Bealey Ave
- Off street parking for 1 x car
Sorry no pets due to Body Corp restrictions. Available the end of November for a long term tenancy,
Please contact Anna on 375 4713 or Amy on 375 4970 for more information.
If after viewing, you would like to apply to rent this property, click on the "Apply Now" button above to complete our Tenancy Application. Please do not complete an application form until you have viewed the property.
To rent this property, you will be required to pay : 1 x weeks rent in advance, 4 x weeks rent for bond and 1 x weeks rent + GST for a letting fee.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00pm. We are located at 3 Deans Ave, corner Deans and Moorhouse Ave.
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Off Street Parking: 1
13 / 118 Bealey Avenue, Christchurch Central, Canterbury 508 ( get directions )